INSPIRING Leadership is a 3-phase approach to Leadership Development: Diagnostic – Development – Evaluation. Build up the confidence and engagement of your team by encouraging them to take on qualifications in bite sized chunks. Empower your management team to take control of their own learning and challenge themselves to step up in order to reach their goals.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN 3 PHASES
Diagnostic – Pinpoint areas for performance improvement and identify appropriate qualifications and units. Through using our Leadership Framework tool, we can help you identify the preferred learning styles of your leadership team, and match that to a suitable course and learning method, to ensure they get the most out of their learning experience and increase the chances of a successful outcome.
Development – Delegates don’t have to do the whole course in one go and we offer an incremental, building block approach. This ensures the process is cost effective and needs led, with a higher success rate and no drop out. You will pay for your assessments according to the qualifications and units taken.
Evaluation – INSPIRING will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the development activities by repeating aspects of the diagnostic stage and comparing outcomes. This completes the quality loop and provides continuous development.
Individuals get continuous development and career progression without feeling they want to move on to bigger and better things. They will have more faith in the business and be more engaged if they can see the positive impact that they have on the organisation and how this has created growth prospects for the business.
- All your leadership development needs are provided for all in one place making it easier to manage. Because everything is in one place, we are able to provide evaluation of the training and measure success, as well as identify further development needs.
- Takes out the time consuming process of finding suitable training.
- Our comprehensive approach means you can be safe in the knowledge that your training truly meets the needs of your leaders and your business.
- Information acquired during the diagnostic phase will determine the entry level based on existing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- The process will provide your leaders with a personalised development plan.
- Mutually beneficial – you will be more likely to retain key skilled leaders and this will reflect on your business growth.
We can also help with design and implementation of a tailored performance management system to ensure that your team is set relevant KPIs / objectives that not only reflect your business needs, but also correlate to their personal development.
If you want to gain a formal management qualification, you will have the option of working towards different levels of CMI qualifications.